1) My mother-in-law suggested it, I saw it at the grocery store, it was cheaper than what I usually buy, so I bought it, I tried it, and I love it. Folger’s Vanilla Biscotti Coffee. Find it here.
2) A relative gave us a Keurig, which we love. We have to buy K-Cups, which we don’t really love, because in all their convenience, they are really expensive. Enter the K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, which you can fill with your own loose coffee, like the Vanilla Biscotti. Find it here.
3) Pumpkin Chai Cupcakes. I’ve never made them, but in our house, we love pumpkin and chai, so combining them sounds amazing. Find the recipe here.
4) Cool, inexpensive art on Etsy which you can download, have printed, and frame yourself. Find it here.
5) Best recipe ever for chicken tortilla soup. Find it here.
6) Baby cello onesie. Find it here.
7) Great post on getting and staying organized. Find it here.
8) Free printables (scroll down through the sheet music to find) for music teachers. I use these all the time for my students. Find them here.
9) Website that shows you pictures of paint colors in a room. Much better for me than trying to envision a color from a 1″x1″ square of paper. Find it here.
10) Kitchen chairs that I obviously NEED. Find them here.